[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS GIS Podcasts

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:25:10 PST 2008

2008/1/21, Landon Blake <lblake at ksninc.com>:

> Did you know that Directions Magazine has GIS podcasts online?
>

> http://www.directionsmag.com/podcasts.php
>

> This has inspired me to try a couple of FOSS GIS podcasts. I bought a
> microphone and book on podcasting this weekend. I also downloaded Audacity
> to use for the podcast editing.
>

> I thought I would try an audio version of my first two (2) articles on
> spatial relationships in the OSGeo  Journal as my first podcasts. Then I
> might try one or two on OpenJUMP.
>

> Are there other existing FOSS GIS podcasts?
>

> Landon

Hi Landon,

for "Spanish-enabled" listeners I must recommend an Spanish podcast
called "GeografĂ­a para llevar" (Geography to take away). They released
some weeks ago some podcasts about FOSS4G.

http://podespacial.com/

Podcasts 28 to 31 are about FOSS4G, anyway all their podcasts are
really very interesting!!

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas