[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS GIS Podcasts

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:23:52 PST 2008

...Hi Landon,

a)  It's not a podcast (but still a ...cast, and it's
fresh...subcribers of the Italian mailing lists, my apologies for
re-posting):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZOQSn5tyqQ

This is a sort of "teaser" video on GIS and the role that awareness
raising organizations may play in promoting FOSS GIS (eventually
talking about GFOSS.it for Italy).

The message is directed to people who are not typical OSGeo discussion
readers ;) , but I'd still appreciate feedback from the list.

Maybe you can find some ideas of use for an introduction...

b) I'd like to have more "episodes" gradually delving into more
substantial topics, such as applications etc...time and resources
allowing....
I'll be keeping an eye on material you may develop -and other links
which are being flagged out- as they may be a starting point for new
stuff.

Regards!

andrea, aka pibinko
http://pibinko.altervista.org