[OSGeo-Discuss] Job Postings / Job Wanted

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 24 17:50:16 PST 2008

As Bob B said, I don't think my vote counts for much in this discussion,
but given the options, I would prefer a and archived/search email list
or a dedicated job posting engine.

Unless there is an existing OS job posting engine that is easy to drop
in and use, I think the list is the most flexible. If needed the list
could be moderated to avoid spam if there are volunteers for that.

-Steve