[OSGeo-Discuss] Job Postings / Job Wanted

Cory Horner cory.horner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:23:48 PST 2008

On 24-Jan-08, at 11:21 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> What do you guys think about using something like http://
> www.jobberbase.com

Jobberbase seems to have a lot of potential.  For any OSGeo job
board, there really *must* be a GeoRSS feed!  A wiki would not have
well-formed-enough data, nor would a mailing list.  I can't think of
any [popular] jobs site out there that i'd trust enough to rubber-
stamp OSGeo onto -- they all seem slimy and ass-backwards.

Perhaps it's time for the kiss of death for this thread, and we ask
for a volunteer?

Cory.