[OSGeo-Discuss] Job Postings / Job Wanted

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jan 25 08:27:36 PST 2008

Folks,

I have attempted to summarize some of the suggestion in the wiki and my
intent going forward is to at least post an "advice on finding / filling
jobs" page to the web site eventually.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Jobs_Board

Setting up a mailing list would be possible if we have a volunteer to
moderate.  Setting up custom "job board" software would also be possible
given enough volunteer availability.  But I'm inclined to start with a
"low overhead" approach and possible scale up if there is sufficient
interest.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Best regards,