[OSGeo-Discuss] Case studies for migrating to Geospatial FOSS?

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Wed Jan 30 01:33:20 PST 2008

Hi Cameron,

Regarding Valencian Regional Ministry, I can ask about it. Probably there may be some presentation, and it should not be hard to translate into English as part of the spreading of the project. I can do that task.

Regarding the Hydrographic Confederation, I'll contact them. The responsible of that project has moved to another Government Agency, so finding time may be difficult. But I'll encourage him.

Cheers

Miguel Montesinos
Director Técnico
PRODEVELOP