[OSGeo-Discuss] GFOSS apps in Poseidon Linux

Christian Ferreira chris.for.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:44:27 PDT 2008

Thank you Tyler,

Well, we lack the infrastructure to put a tracker/torrent. I can try
do it at home, but my upload rate is 70Kb/s... it's slow to seed
1.7Gb.

While the HTTP host can provide the .iso with speeds like for
example... 700Kb/s (ten times faster).

What could be really helpful is a mirror in the North hemisphere (USA
or Europe). Any idea?

Best regards,
Christian