[OSGeo-Discuss] booking the OSGeo conference line

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 24 14:43:31 PDT 2008

There has been no system to date and no collisions that I've heard
of.  I did as you suggest but just added a schedule section to the
top of that same wiki page.  There isn't a lot of traffic like this,
so it should remain a relatively short list.  BUT if you have
recurring meetings already, please add them on there too.

Tyler