[OSGeo-Discuss] The New Board to be and Global representation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 13 16:54:14 EDT 2008

I see the annual FOSS4G conference as very important for meeting
active OSGeo members from around the world.  To me these meetings are
directly related to the "board to be and global representation".
This year's South Africa conference (and the following one in
Australia) will create many new relationships in the community, and I
have no doubt that these relationships will affect OSGeo's
representation.

--jeff