[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo4W - Seeking Testers and Contributors

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:11:19 EDT 2008

Hi Frank -

I relayed (and translated) your request to our Italian chapter members
+ general discussion mailing list in Italy.

not all of these readers are subscribers of the OSGEO list, but all of
them are to various extents users of the packages contained in your
distribution, and may see a value in supporting this effort.

let's see what happens!

Regards

Andrea Giacomelli - aka pibinko
http://www.pibinko.org
Vice President GFOSS.it - Italian OSGEO Chapter
All I'm askin' (oo) - Is for a little respect when you come home (just
a little bit)  (Aretha Franklin)