[OSGeo-Discuss] SoC: Automated Update Routine for Mapbender

Siddharth Prakash Singh spsneo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:54:10 PDT 2008

Greetings

Status repost for Week Ending on 6th June, 2008

Till now, I have got familiar with the mapbender softare, analyzed the
update routine of mediawiki. And had a long discussion with my mentor
Christoph Baudson on IRC regarding the implementation the update routine for
mapbender. Finally we came to a conclusion that update routine can be
implemented in three stages - Script to automatically update the changes in
Database structure,
            Script to update the changes in file system,
and script to update the changes in Data.

This week I will start working on the first part.

No blocks at the moment.

Thanks

--
Siddharth Prakash Singh