[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Election 2008 - Nominations open Friday 13th June

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Jun 11 04:55:00 PDT 2008

Hi,
Le Wednesday 11 June 2008 13:36:16 Paolo Cavallini, vous avez écrit :
> jo at frot.org ha scritto:
> > Nomination emails should be sent from Friday both to cro at osgeo.org and
> > please also cc'd to this list (discuss at lists.osgeo.org)
>
> Hi Jo.
> I'll be offline most of next week, so please accept my nomination for
> Markus Neteler now.
> All the best.
> pc

Hum, Paolo, I don't know if I am wrong but it seems that Markus Neteler don't
need nomination this year :
> Continuing Board members who have another year to serve are Markus Neteler
(DE/IT), Bob Bray (CA/US), Paul Ramsey (CA), Jo Walsh (UK/ES) and Jeroen
Ticheler (NL/IT)
Source : http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2008#Board_Election)

If I understand we can nominate Frank Warmerdam, Arnulf Christl or Chris
Holmes if they want it or some other people.

Am I right ?

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin