[OSGeo-Discuss] Live webcast and podcasts of Geospatial Web Services workshop (16-17 June, 2008) - CGS, University of Nottingham

Anand Suchith Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 05:38:40 PDT 2008

Hello All,

We are making arrangements for live web cast of the Geospatial Web
Services workshop talks and podcasts for the benefit of the wider GIS
community. The links will become live from the workshop tab as they are
taking place. This is a trial and we would appreciate any feedback you
may have.

The workshop url is
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/geography/geowebservices/

The key aims of this workshop are:

1. to hear presentations from leading academic and industry players on
their research on geospatial web services technology
2. to network and develop ideas for future collaborative research in
geospatial web services
3. to understand current developments in geospatial web services with
focus on generalization and schematization research.

Speaker biographies at
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/geography/geowebservices/speakerbios_geowebs
ervices.pdf

Please contact me for any information needed.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Centre for Geospatial Science