[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: GRASS training?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 17 01:44:30 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:04 AM, Satish Babu <sb at inapp.com> wrote:
> We would like to help BEDROC to present this data to the public on a
> geospatial presentation. I'd like to know if there are any resource persons
> who can either provide us with training on a Free platform such as GRASS, or
> partner with us to build the software required for this purpose.

There are several organizations and companies providing support
besides individuals. Please take a look at the

OSGeo Service Providers Directory:
http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile

You can search for products (e.g., GRASS) and country and ...

Kind regards,
Markus Neteler

--
Open Source Geospatial Foundation