[OSGeo-Discuss] Annual General Meeting at FOSS4G

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jun 27 10:22:25 PDT 2008

One thing I noticed from last year's conference was that there was not
nearly enough time booked in the venue.  Conference centre staff were
waiting to clean the room when we were only about 2/3 done.  And that
was with a social event booked directly after the AGM (which should have
caused it to finish early) :)  Should probably ensure that the venue is
available for at least an hour post the meeting.

I agree with the concept of lightning-talk style reports, but I think
that it was valuable having the open question/comment section at the end
for general OSGeo organizational discussion. We didn't really have that
available at any other time in the program.

Jason