[OSGeo-Discuss] Biweekly OSGeo jobs wanted/offered summary

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Mar 4 16:14:14 EST 2008

As of today, still only one job is being offered -- surely there are
more out there that people should be made aware of?!

  * Tyler Technologies: Java Developer  (posted 4 Feb 2008)

See [2] for details.

[Every two weeks or so, we will post a single message to the OSGeo
discuss list of summarizing the OSGeo-related jobs offered/wanted
currently listed on the Jobs Board [1] and on the jobs mailing list [2].
The subject title will always be "Biweekly OSGeo jobs wanted/offered
summary", so feel free to filter based on that if you wish.  We'll try
this for a few months and see if we can get some traction for the idea.
Questions and comments about the jobs list, or specific jobs offered,
should go to the jobs mailing list or the jobs list overseers.  Please
do NOT reply to the discuss list about jobs postings.]

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Jobs_Board