[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo(-fr) at the Geoevenement 2008 tradeshow

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Mar 20 02:13:33 PDT 2008

Le Wednesday 19 March 2008 22:55:27 Mateusz Loskot, vous avez écrit :
> Yves Jacolin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce that the OSGeo-fr will be present to the
> > first french tradeshow at Paris, on the 8-10 april.
>
> Great!
>
> > Like last year, OSGeo-fr is organizing an Open Source Village of 10
> > companies, with conferences, workshops, demos, etc.
> >
> > Here is some conference topic:
> > * Mapguide OS
> > * Openlayers (roadmap)
> > * RESTFull achicture
> > * MapServer (RoadMap)
> > * 3D in postgis
> > * FDO
> > * Free licence
> > * and much more is comming :)
>
> Nice list of topics. Great.
> Could you give some details about the agenda? I'm personally interested
> in what will be presented about FDO and MapGuide OS.
>
> > If you would like to join us, please contact myself or the
> > Francophone mailing list.
>
> Is this French-only language event or international?
>
> Greetings

Hi Mateusz,

Indeed this is an only french-speaking tradeshow, and I have never seen any
conference in english :(

The exact agenda is not ready, but it will be published this week I think.
About the conference:

- FDO : data access modular software layer [couche logicielle modulaire
d'accès aux données] (Shp, PostGIS, ...) : Autodesk (Gwenael Bachelot)
- Create a website with MapGuide Open Source : Autodesk (Gwenael Bachelot)
- Installation and running a MapGuide Open Source server  : Autodesk (Gwenael
Bachelot)

Like the last year, all the presentation will be put in the OSgeo Library ;)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin