[OSGeo-Discuss] Your open source career

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon May 5 08:13:01 PDT 2008

Bruno,

You are the exception!

I am familiar with your book, as I bought a copy about 4 months back.
iText is a great open source library! Please accept my commendation of
your work.

Having said that, I don't know that there are many of us that would have
time to write a book on our favorite FOSS program. This is a great task
that you have accomplished!

Landon