[OSGeo-Discuss] Your open source career

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon May 5 08:28:48 PDT 2008

I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. We actually have a great bunch of translators for OpenJUMP, and one user that does nothing but work on documentation. (English is actually a second language for this user.)

I meant to speak in a more general sense. I agree with the earlier poster, who mentioned that documentation for FOSS GIS is not always as pervasive as it is for the ESRI stuff. I think this was an accurate observation.

Landon