[OSGeo-Discuss] WebCom wants you!

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 5 14:20:40 PDT 2008

The OSGeo Website Committee in need of volunteers to help keep our
website updated and to take it in new directions.

If you would like to contribute to OSGeo but aren't sure where to start,
this is a great opportunity.  The technical skills required are minimal
(though we'd love to have some more Drupal gurus involved) and the
opportunities to help are endless.

If you are interested, please join us on our IRC meeting this Thursday.
If there is something specific you would like to work on, feel free to
hack it into the agenda:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WebCom_Meeting_20080508

Thanks,
Jason Birch