[OSGeo-Discuss] Research For Shared Java CRS Library

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Mon May 5 14:57:11 PDT 2008

Pretty much all client code of the referencing/crs subsystem in GeoTools
goes through GeoAPI. When the switch occurred a few years back the
maintainers were aggressive about removing direct references to the
GeoTools implementation classes.

Also, both GeoServer and uDig make extensive use of these interfaces as
well.

-Justin