[OSGeo-Discuss] Geospatial Web Services workshop, CGS University of Nottingham

Anand Suchith Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 6 10:44:52 PDT 2008

**Apologies for cross posting**

Dear All,

On behalf of Service-Oriented Software Research Network (SOSoRNET) and Centre for Geospatial Science, University of Nottingham i would like to invite you to join us for a two day workshop on geospatial web services which will be held at the University of Nottingham on 16th &17th June 2008.

Registration is now activated at http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/geography/geowebservices/

Participation in the workshop is free but limited to 50 people on first come registration basis. In order to reserve your place, please register online.

Please contact me for any information required. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham for an interesting workshop and discussions in this exciting and rapidly developing research theme.

Best Wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Centre for Geospatial Science