[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo at AGU 2008 fall meeting

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon May 19 09:01:05 PDT 2008

Not yet, but I think there would be enough of us California OsGeos to do
an exhibit if booth, some gas and food was put into a marketing budget.

Space for an exhibit must be premium if they want $1000 for a
non-profit. We'd have to bring a wall of screens to match that kind of
bling.

A session might be cheaper, how many talks do we need for one and what
other requirements are there. It looked like it might be limited to
prexisting specialty groups.

Alex