[OSGeo-Discuss] Best Place For My OSGeo Presentation

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Nov 3 13:35:19 PST 2008

I've finished with my OSGeo presentation at the Gold Country GIS Users
Group. (Thanks for all of those that provided reference material and
copies of their own presentations.)

I was wondering where the best place would be to archive this
presentation. Who should I speak to about this? (I can make the
presentation available on my own website, but I thought it might be
helpful to include it with an archive of other presentations.)

Landon

Warning: