[OSGeo-Discuss] Software to test a WCS server?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Wed Nov 5 07:52:49 PST 2008

Thanks to Jorge, Dominic and Justin for your replies.

I updated the wikipedia WCS entry accordingly for the benefit of everyone.

The WCS test engine seems pretty interesting to us. It will help us make
sure our server also serves WMS in full compliance.

Have a nice day,

Alex
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca