[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone interested in geocoding and routing?

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Wed Nov 5 17:36:31 PST 2008

Awesome - thanks for starting this up. I've been pinging around and it
seems like a broadly supported and powerful GeoCoder was one of the
key missing tools in the OSGeo line-up/stack. I've been experimenting
with the tools you already listed and have the line on a couple more
that I'll see if I can put up.

Andrew