[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone interested in geocoding and routing?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:41:33 PST 2008

I was not in Africa for FOSS4G but i understand. Your point was actually
part of my assumptions - let me try again.

I have a Java API (very simple String + Extent) that I have backed on to
that http://geocoder.us/ and then onto customers shape files as uDig based
projects require. You are welcome to use that as a starting point; I also
would recommend geotools as an environment to start off a project with small
scope such as this one.

Jody

Weren't we in Africa and learn our lessons? An API is not good enough