[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS radar (palsar)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:26:18 PST 2008

Thanks to all the links!  I just found NEST yesterday and  will
explore it.  I'm very new to radar processing and would like to "glue"
them in my current GIS workflow (GRASS and QGIS).  Are there plans in
the OSGEO to incorporate some radar processing in some of their
projects?

cheers,
maning

PS. Looking at the quotes of some data providers, it seems PALSAR is
way cheaper than most optical sensors and no clouds to deal with!