[OSGeo-Discuss] Successful FOSS4G use case needed especially in government sector

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:35:29 PDT 2008

Sanghee,
I understand your question because I've had it asked from me a number of
times too, and we should ensure we have answers as part of our Marketing
Plan.

I've started building up a wiki with links to various case studies which
should be of help:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies

(I encourage others to add links in here if their favourite case studies
are not referenced).