[OSGeo-Discuss] kicked the ESRI habit, now weening from Bentley MicroStation..looking toward FOSS4G

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Tue Oct 28 17:24:57 PDT 2008

Joe,

 From the municipal mapping side of things I would suggest you take a
look at GeoMoose as a Web Front end.  It hooks to MapServer currently,
and future versions will be using the OpenLayers LIB for the Mapping
aspects.  It was designed from the ground up to facilitate publishing
for the municipal data custodian perspective.  It also works well with
all MapServer data connections such as PostGIS.

bobb