[OSGeo-Discuss] New OSGeo President and Board Election Results

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Sep 18 12:31:24 PDT 2008

Le jeudi 18 septembre 2008, Yves Moisan a écrit :
> Le jeudi 18 septembre 2008 à 15:34 +0200, Jacolin Yves a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here a french version
> > (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Press_Release_Board_2008_fr) but need a
> > proof-reader ;)
>
> I did a couple of edits (e.g. typo in Arnulf's name and a few commas).
> Please look at my comments in the "Discussion" tab for further possible
> edits.
>
> Yvesm
Thanks Yves, I noted them and will change the page this week-end.

Y.
PS : you can join us in the Francophone mailing list ;)
Yves Jacolin
"Donner la liberté aux individus ne suffit pas, il faut aussi leur donner du
pouvoir, de la puissance d'agir." M Gauchet

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power
use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet