[OSGeo-Discuss] The existence (and value of) "clean" geocoding tools?

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:08:18 PDT 2008

Hello David,

A good geocoding algorithm will only produce good/great results with a
good streetbase. Thats the first step. get a excellent street base.

There are some OSprojects that will geocode for you. Im developing one
for my Bsc thesis based on PostgreSQL. I adapted it from a previous
geocoder that David Bitner wrote. If you want, send me a email and i
will pass you the details.

Later

george