[OSGeo-Discuss] process for copyright assignment

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 7 20:14:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

The main goal of OSGeo Labs have always been to help new project to get
in touch with other OSGeo members. OSGeo Labs should be the place to get
help/resources to get your project to and through incubation. This
includes assigning your copyright to OSGeo, get on the OSGeo trac
infrastructure and get comment/help on your project.

I added some sections to OSGeo Labs page to begin to add those
informations. Would you (Tim, Steve or anyone) add your ideas there to
start the discussion. We can also create another page beside OSGeo Labs
that will contain those info.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears