[OSGeo-Discuss] WCS/WMS accuracy tests?

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Wed Dec 9 06:24:05 PST 2009

Ciao Steven,
I think there has been a misunderstanding here.
There is no known issue for GeoServer with repsect to the location of
a pixel, we always try to adhere to the standards, expecially with
geotiff where there is this area vs corner pixel placement.
Of course we might be missing something inside our processing chain,
but this is not due to a known issue. I am going to spend some time
next week investigating your data and requests; btw, thanks for the
detailed report on the GeoServer JIRA.

Simone.