[OSGeo-Discuss] web mapping package

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Dec 28 17:39:09 PST 2009

John (and others),

I keep forgetting to relay this little tidbit.  GeoMoose is built on top of OpenLayers, so all of it's data sources are theoretically, feasible as datsources as well.

The Map View is all OpenLayers.

bobb

>>> John Callahan <john.callahan at udel.edu> 12/28/09 7:09 PM >>>
Thanks percy.  No, I hadn't thought of that.  OpenLayers always gives me the
impression of one layer at a time, and doesn't usually include a layer list
that you can check on/off.  However, I'm sure with some thinking on WMS
services with transparent backgrounds vs TMS layer backgrounds, I might be
able to come up with something.   I'll look through the examples at
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/.  Thanks for the idea.

- John