[OSGeo-Discuss] LeeAnne Mila is out of the office.

leeanne.mila at edcgov.us leeanne.mila at edcgov.us
Mon Dec 28 22:03:10 PST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  12/28/2009 and will not return until
01/04/2010.

Happy Holidays!!!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive for the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Thank you for your consideration.