[OSGeo-Discuss] Annual Report for 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 5 12:17:41 PST 2009

Hi everyone,
The 2007 OSGeo Annual Report[1] was a great success and it's time to
do it all again.  I started up a wiki page listing the primary
contacts for each project, committee, chapter and sponsor:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2008

If you are involved with one and see that the wrong person is named,
or someone is missed, could you please let me know.  I will send out
more information to each of the main contacts shortly.  Also, if you
are interested in helping to prepare/collect or format the entries
for the compilation, let me know.  You will get credit as a section
Editor for that issue of the Journal :) I learned a lot compiling
last years and it should go much smoother this time around.

The annual report is the main reporting venue for OSGeo projects,
committees and local chapters.  It's the opportunity for newcomers,
potential sponsors and users in general to see, in one location,
where things have been moving.  It is also valuable as a record of
history for the organisation, so I hope we can make it another great
one.

You can see the 2007 report (and previous OSGeo Journal issues) here:
[1] http://www.osgeo.org/ojs

Best wishes,
Tyler