[OSGeo-Discuss] web services in agriculture

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Wed Feb 11 17:11:29 PST 2009

Hi Jachym,

There must be quite a bit of information out there about FAO (Food and
Agriculture Organization of the UN) [1] and their use/development of
GeoNetwork [2].

Cheers, Roald

[1] http://www.fao.org/
[2] http://www.osgeo.org/geonetwork

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.