[OSGeo-Discuss] Only two more days: OSGeo Hacking Event 2009, Bolsena, Italy

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Mon Feb 16 08:05:01 PST 2009

Hi All,
I will leave this invitation open for another two days. Until now I
have 8 people + myself who signed up. Nobody paid yet and I need at
least 15 people to sign up and pay. If I don't reach that number by
Wednesday 17hrs (GMT+1) I will cancel the booking unfortunately.
So if you think this should still go on, pleas sign up quickly and
contact me to arrange for the payment.
Ciao,
Jeroen
ps. feel free to forward this invitation to those who you feel would/
should participate.

Hi All,
Like in June this year, I have booked the Monastery in Bolsena, Italy
again for June 2009. I hope we can repeat the great experience of last
year and see many of you join us there!

Details can be found at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Hacking_Event_2009

Looking forward to see you in Bolsena! First come first served is the
motto, so please sign up quickly!
Ciao,
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler