[OSGeo-Discuss] web services in agriculture

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:16:06 PST 2009

Hi Dirk and others,

thanks for the hints. Actually, I was not looking after  stand-alone
applications, but after OGC or W3C web services, which are used in
forestry and agriculture.

For example public WMS/WCS/WFS with some maps, is there any public WPS
available? Any implementation of Inspire services, used in agriculture?
I found some FAO webservices
http://www.fao.org/faoterm/nocs/pages/WEBSERVICES-en.htm And examples
like this.

Thanks for the hints I got so far.