[OSGeo-Discuss] Generic Geometry Library (ggl)

Barend Gehrels Barend.Gehrels at geodan.nl
Thu Feb 19 10:17:46 PST 2009

Hi Bart,

Some details can be found here:
http://geometrylibrary.geodan.nl/performance.html

You can get an impression of speed improvement there, for our testcases.

There are some more measurements to be done and more details will be
added. Therefore I'll keep them currently anonymous. In the end we'll
publish the comparison sources, it first has to mature a bit and be
described better.

Best regards, Barend

-------------------------------------
Barend Gehrels