[OSGeo-Discuss] Symbology/styles exchange

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Tue Jan 6 00:13:37 PST 2009

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
> Could we start with a simple content management system (or wiki that
> supports attachments?)

The thing is, that's already there, and it's not working all that
great for what I can see.
The elements I listed in a previous mail (per item discussion,
peer evaluation, categories and the like) seem like the
turning point that makes the user community going.
Put another way, have you ever heard of a wiki style site
that collects KDE apps? Maybe it was tried out, but what's
really working out there is the http://www.kde-apps.org/ format
instead.

I've tried to contact those guys but I got no response so
far so... it seems I won't be able to just leverage their
platform after all :(

Cheers
Andrea

--