[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Papers -- GeoWeb 2009 (July, Vancouver)

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu Jan 15 10:37:32 PST 2009

The annual GeoWeb conference has just released its call for papers (and workshops) -- where better to spend a few days this summer than in beautiful Vancouver BC?

The theme for this year's gig is "cityscapes", which should appeal to all you urban modelers out there.

As usual, open source related contributions are strongly encouraged, and if we get enough submissions I'd lobby for a FOSS-specific track/session.  Also, there is again a student competition, for which the implementation must be open source.

Details at http://geowebconference.org.

-mpg