[OSGeo-Discuss] Any gurus available?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Jan 23 06:10:25 PST 2009

Greetings,

I'm organizing a small free GIS event April 21 here in Helsinki. It's a
regular spring seminar of our professional GIS society and attracts
perhaps 50 people. I was wondering if anybody with good knowledge of one
of the more popular free geospatial software packages (Mapserver,
OpenLayers, uDig, ...) and good presentation skills were in the
neighborhood at that time and would be willing to give a show? Modest
expenses will be covered.

Regards,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology