[OSGeo-Discuss] Where 2.0 Topics

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Fri Jan 30 12:23:45 PST 2009

Paul,

How about:

"Integrating my (customers') personal data spatially into the world and
making my (customers')  life better."

Probably not buzzword-compliant, but it's a start.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.

             Paul Ramsey
             <pramsey at cleverel
             ephant.ca>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  OSGeo Discussions
             discuss-bounces at l         <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
             ists.osgeo.org                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/30/2009 03:17          [OSGeo-Discuss] Where 2.0 Topics
             PM

             Please respond to
             OSGeo Discussions
             <discuss at lists.os
                 geo.org>

Question: What is the one thing from the open source world that the
hipsters, venture capitalists and other black-clad denizens of Where
2.0 absolutely *must* hear this year?

Looking for the golden topic,
Paul

--