[OSGeo-Discuss] Webcasts of OSGIS 2009

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jul 16 12:01:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks to a WinXP VM, I got out the URLs of the video streams. :-)

They are as follows:
OSGIS 2009 Introduction:
http://uiwapmds01.nottingham.ac.uk:8000/ondemand/Events09/90ebea4940bf4a868de6d6bbda/video1.wmv

Conference Welcome
http://uiwapmds01.nottingham.ac.uk/qcsplace/ondemand/events09/65905b4efbaa8b5e2951dfdfa8/video1.wmv

Ordnance Survey and its Open Source developments
http://uiwapmds01.nottingham.ac.uk/qcsplace/ondemand/events09/d796104b47a15e0385799bdd3e/video1.wmv

and so on...
The trick is, it is the URL of the PopUp Window (opened after clicking
the 'Launch' button), but substitude 'player.HTM' by 'video1.wmv'.

The video stream can be played for example with Kaffeine (at least on my
Ubuntu Jaunty Box).

regards,
Christian