[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Geodata] GeoNetwork opensource v2.4.0 released

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Wed Jul 22 10:56:17 PDT 2009

Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> We're proud to announce the release of GeoNetwork opensource 2.4.0.
> This is a major release for the project.
>
> GeoNetwork opensource ( http://geonetwork-opensource.org ) is a
> standards based geospatial catalog application that helps people and
> organizations to organize and publish their geospatial data through
> the web. It is currently used in numerous Spatial Data Infrastructure
> initiatives across the world.

The link to Source Forge just takes me to an empty top-level SF page,
and then when I try to downlaod I get the following error:
"Unable to find any mirror information for the
"GeoNetwork%20opensource/GeoNetwork%20opensource%202.4.0/geonetwork-install-2.4.0-0.jar"
file. Please select another file."

Did I do something wrong or is this an installation malfunction?

Regards,
- Bill Thoen