[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone want to speak at Indigenous Mapping?

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Wed Jun 10 13:51:43 PDT 2009

Sorry for the very late notice - but I just got a passionate plea from
one of the coordinators of the Indigenous Mapping conference for someone
to come and speak and/or lead a workshop on Open-Source geospatial tools
and data this weekend in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They're looking for
someone passionate and as an alternative viewpoint to the proprietary
tools that are using indigenous populations to gather and clean up data
that will be kept private.

Is anyone interested and available to be in Green Bay Saturday - Tuesday
this coming week? If so, I can get you in touch with them. A great
opportunity to reach out with OSGeo to a very large community that could
have a great impact.

Thanks!
Andrew