[OSGeo-Discuss] 5th gvSIG Conference: We keep growing

Alvaro Anguix alvaro.anguix at iver.es
Tue Jun 30 09:51:04 PDT 2009

The 5th Edition of the gvSIG Conference [1], organized by the Regional
Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport (CIT), will be held from
December 2nd until December 4th at the Feria Valencia Convention and
Exhibition Center, and will once again host the eclipseDay.

In these difficult times when collaboration is most important, we cope
with the adversities together with the aim of coming out strengthened
by them. We continue moving ahead together. This is part of the gvSIG
project and through this approach we keep on growing. This is our
slogan for the fifth edition of the gvSIG Conference: We keep growing.

The call for papers for the Fifth Edition of the gvSIG conference is
now open. As of today communication proposals can be sent to the email
address: contacto-jornadas-gvsig at gva.es; they will be evaluated by the
scientific committee as to their inclusion in the conference program.
There are two types of communication: paper or poster. Information
regarding to regulations on communication presentations can be found  in
the report?s section [2]. Abstracts will be accepted until  September 21st .

Organizations interested in collaborating in the event can find
information in the section: How to collaborate? [3]

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/home/view?set_language=en
[2] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/reports
[3] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/how-to-collaborate

Este mensaje y sus archivos son confidenciales. No está permitida su reproducción o distribución sin la autorización expresa de "IVER Tecnologías de la Información". Si usted no es el destinatario previsto, queda desautorizado cualquier uso, acceso o copia de este mensaje. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor bórrelo e infórmenos por esta misma vía.