[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Please translate the FOSS4G 2009 description

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:19:43 PST 2009

Thank you to everyone who has provided translations so far at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annonces_foss4g_fr

We are getting a good coverage of the European languages now.
I'd love to also see representation from our close neighbors as well.
Are there people on this list from:
PNG, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, China, Japan, ...

I'm also interested to know of any local user communities and to hear
suggestions on how to make FOSS4G attractive to your local region. If
appropriate, we'd like to set up a specific stream of presentations or
tutorials addressing specific needs of the Asia/Pacific region.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally